Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies

What's better than homemade chocolate chip cookies? They taste good, they smell good, they make you feel good...unless you eat too many ;)


Chocolate Chip Cookies, Fresh from the Oven!

My wonderful parents got me a Kitchenaid mixer for my birthday this year (thank you Mom and Dad!), and I tried it out for the first time this weekend by baking chocolate chip cookies. I used to make them when I was little and don't think I've had homemade chocolate chip cookies since then!

I just used the recipe on the chocolate chip package, but used real butter (instead of margarine) and homemade vanilla (gift from a friend), and they taste absolutely amazing! These cookies were the perfect end to a fantastic weekend...I think I'll go have another...

No comments:

Post a Comment