Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Pumpkin Bread Project


As part of a family tradition, I make chocolate chip pumpkin bread every year around the holidays. This year, I thought I’d leverage this delicious holiday treat and my company's donation matching program in order to raise money for a local San Francisco charity, Project Night Night.

I just sent the initial email to my company, and am so excited to see what happens! I immediately got an order for eight loaves ($40)! I'm going to have a busy December and am so excited for this fundraising project! I'll continue to post updates with my progress...hoping to get at least $100 (pre-matching) so I can donate a decent amount to Project Night Night.

Thank you to my co-workers for helping me raise money!

Here's the email/flyer I passed around my office (Note: Some of the formatting is lost):

_________________________________________________________________________

Homemade Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread!


$5 HOMEMADE PUMPKIN BREAD 

100% of profits will be donated to Project Night Night, a local San Francisco charity with a simple vision of “Bringing Sweeter Dreams to Homeless Children”

Adobe will match all donations!

Order by December 2
Pick up at Adobe the week of December 12
_________________________________________

Ready to order? Just email the attached order form!
_________________________________________

Project Night Night donates over 25,000 Night Night Packages each year, free of charge, to homeless children who need our childhood essentials to feel secure, cozy, ready to learn, and significant. By providing objects of reliable comfort, Project Night Night reduces trauma and advances the emotional and cognitive well-being of the children we serve.



No comments:

Post a Comment